What are cookies?
Cookies used by this website
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the web portal to operate correctly and to use the various options and services it offers (maintain the sessions, management of response times, performance or validation of options...).
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable the user to specify or personalise various characteristics of the general options of the webpage for example: defining the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that exist the time the user is browsing the webpage and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the user's terminal for a longer period, simplifying the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters on every visit to the website.
How to manage cookies on a browser
Users can manage the cookies installed on their equipment through their browser settings. There follows an explanation of how to change the cookies settings on the main browsers currently on the market for different versions of PC or MAC. If you use another browser not included below, please consult the specific documentation provided by the company that developed the browser. The settings information given here is valid for the versions currently in use at the time of drafting this document. The instructions may differ for future versions of the browsers. In such cases, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer.
- Configuration of Google Chrome cookies
- Configuration of Mozilla Firefox cookies
- Configuration of Internet Explorer cookies
- Configuration of Safari cookies
Do you have any question?